Friday, January 28, 2011

Hi, Again!

Hey, guys! Thanks for all your WONDERFUL comments! Though no one has gotten what the Quote of the Week means yet! We'll just have to wait for next Sunday for....THE ANSWER! Anyways, I found this REALLY cute Ron/Hermione pic (Any HP fanatics here???)!!!!
It's my new desktop (Do you like it?)! The pictures in this pic collage all come from the same movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! Speaking of Harry Potter, Part 2 of the Deathly Hallows is coming out THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!!! 


 Basically, it comes out on July 15th (Which means that my birthday is JULY 16! Remember that guys!). Hopefully you've watched Part 1 (It came out November 19, 2010), because if you haven't, then I strictly forbid you to watch Part 2! Anyways, Spencer, my class' class-clown made a "Declaration of Spencer" since we were learning about the Declaration of Independence! LOL! The declaration included things like "Law 1: All of the world's money will go to Spencer.", Law 3: All schools should be blown up.", and "Law 14: Meerkat Manor will be on for 100 years." (Is there anyone who doesn't know what "Meerkat Manor" is?)

Thanks for visiting, and remember to leave me and Alyssa some pleasant comments!

Smiles Everywhere,
Faith

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Since I'm in 6th grade everyones supposed to be on their best behavior because we're the oldest in the school, except were the most random and naughty of the whole school :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm...what country do you live in? In the U.S.A., fifth grade is the highest grade in elementary school (That's me!). We're quite "naughty" too, but not in THAT way, LOL! The teachers always say that we're the "oldest" and that we "have to be good role-models". Deep down inside, the teachers don't exactly mean that. They actually want the little kids to be the opposite of us! ;)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in the USA, but in California (I think I told you :P)Some elementary schools have up to 5th grade, and some go up to 6th. I don't know if we're still doing the MySims blog. I might do it again, I just don't know if River is going to.

    Pookie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith, in some schools here even go up to High School or even college!I dont think that is a good idea, because I would get REALLY tried of being in the same school for SOOO long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Faith!
    It's me, Blossom. I'd just like to let you know, you're accepted! Welcome to Club Penguin Paradise :3
    From
    Ruby (my real name, I'd like people to call me that :D)

    P.S. HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART ONE IS SO AMAZING =D
    P.P.S I'm in the UK, so Part 2 might come out later :(

    ReplyDelete