Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi, And Welcome!

Hi, guys! It's Faith here (most of you will know me) welcoming you to Picture Perfect! This is a blog run by me and Alyssa (who most of you guys will ALSO know, too) where we post pictures, add a little humor, and some other stuff! We even have a quote of the week (It's ALWAYS under the header!)!!! If you know WHY the Quote of the Week is true, then comment on the latest post with the what you think it is and we'll give you credit in the next post!!! Anyways, to start off this blog, here's a picture that I drew (Because I was bored!):
An innocent girl wearing a wreath of flowers.
Yea, I know what you're thinking....that's why I said "Because I was bored!"! Anyways, Alyssa and I will try to post everyday. Please comment and tell us what you think! Either me or Alyssa will reply ASAP! Remember to check back the next day if you commented, too (Or sooner....) 
 And just in case you didn't notice, there's an iPod on this blog. It works just like any other iPod in the world, so flip through it and see what's on! If you want, you can comment and request a song to be on the iPod!


To learn more about me and Alyssa, click here or here.


Try to check back here daily, where a new post will be waiting for you to read! I'll catch you later, bye!




Smiles Everywhere,
Faith

P.S. Once we get this blog rolling, we'll start setting up lots of polls!!!

7 comments:

  1. Lol, I think I get the quote. A pen can get ink all over your shirt, and a sword can slice it up. :P Cool blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ppppookie! It's been a long time since I've seen YOU! Anyways...that's not EXACTLY what the quote means though.....hm...maybe you should think about what a pen and a sword can do to YOU (not your shirt)! Good job, though!

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog!!! I could help out by making a awesome header or I could draw stuff :3


    ~River Racer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hi, RR! I haven't talked to you in a while either! You could draw a couple things and I could post some every once in a while....so basically, it's like you're a "guest artist"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to draw :) Check my DA: blossom889.deviantart.com

    Anyway. Quote.

    "A pen is mightier than the sword, but only if the sword is broken, and the pen is very, very sharp."-Terry Prattchet (amazing author xD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your DA! And (just in case you didn't know) I've been going to that website since last year to get some "inspiration". Wonderful DA, by the way. And, I'm sorry, but that's not exactly what the quote means. No offense to Terry Prattchet (who seems like an AMAZING author and person), but the broken sword can be turned into a dagger. Good try though! ;)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.. Hehe I'm like a stalker :O

    ReplyDelete