Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello! My names Alyssa, and I like pigs!


Hi! This is my first EVER blog post and so far, I have gotten confused, emailed Faith about what to do, re-did like 50 drawings, took a nap, and started getting mad at my laptop for not letting me put up pics.(Message to Faith:I still need help posting those six pictures you scanned!)As Faith/Ginny/Harry Potter Freak/Umbridge in training has probably already told you , we are going to try to post everyday, and we will put up pictures that we either drew, or we what just like. All I can do is put up this picture of Pinkles, my dream pet piggie in the corner over there.

I will do requests for pictures, and I will try to draw them as best as I could.

It has been wonderful to write to you guys, and I cant wait for more blogposts and comments.

(Ps Isnt Pinkles ADORABLE?)

6 comments:

  1. Pinkles is so cool! I love drawing even though I fail at it. I might request a drawing in the future! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first post, Alyssa! Pinkles turned out really good, didn't he? (Or is "he" a she?!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Ppppookie. In your last comment in the other post, you said that you live in California. Well guess what? I used to live there, too, but then moved to Texas when I was about two years old! GO CALIFORNIA GURLS! (Have you heard the song but Katy Perry? And yes, that's how she spells it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know...you told me that in the summer, remember? I guess it was a long time ago now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinkles is a boy.
    Faith? How did you get that Ipod there? I want to put my own songs on there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got that email you sent me about the iPod. I'll add her stuff ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete