Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hi, and Sorry!

Hi guys! Sorry we haven't posted in a while. I'm SO busy with TaeKwonDo and figuring out which intermediate school I'm going to go to and which classes I'm going to take (Since I have special schools offering me stuff.) Yea, it's a pretty big deal for me, AND Alyssa. Another reason that I haven't posted lately is....my friends. They've been "badgering me" loads lately about......

  • Liking Harry Potter too much
  • Thinking I'm so cool and that everything I do is "perfect"
  • Being such a "Teacher's Pet"
They also ruin me and Alyssa's lunch EVERYDAY. They make us feel bad and steal our food. Normally, I would call this "bullying". But if a friend (Two, in this case.) does stuff like that to you, it's gotta have a special word, right? So what's the word? (Please comment and tell us what word would best describe these actions!)

Anyways, let's talk about last week's Quote of the Week.....:


A Pen Is Mightier Than A Sword But Both Ruin A Good Shirt.

No one found the EXACT meaning of this. Here's the answer:

A pen, can kill someone, beause you can lie with it. It can make someone suicide when you write something hurtful or wrong to a person. A pen can also change lives. A sword, I know, can ONLY kill someone. Not hurt them or make them emotionally bleed. And both can ruin a good shirt because you can draw on a shirt with a pen and you can spill blood, or tear a shirt with a sword. (This quote was thought up by Alyssa, the answer was discovered by ME!)

Now, here's the next Quote:

Be Like Lady Gaga And Stop Calling!

I know, it's a WEIRD quote! It will be interesting to see what people comment, though!  ;)

Smiles Everywhere,
Faith

1 comment:

  1. For this week's Quote, Be Like Lady Gaga And Stop Calling, I think that it means that you should be like Lady Gaga (duh!) somehow, I don't know, and you should not waste some of your minutes with calling/texting friends.

    ReplyDelete