Sunday, February 13, 2011






Well, Faith is right. With everything that is going on, I can`t post on the weekdays.(my parents won`t let me on the computer, I actually PLAY tennis *unlike Faith who has not touched a racket in over two months*, and I have homework). But, we can still post every weekend.

Anyway, this may be irrelevant to EVERYTHING Faith and I have been talking about, but which animal do you like best? Llama or longhorn? A short asian told me the anwser was longhorn, but I am for llamas. Anybody love llamas?Then you are on my side. Feel free to comment on your favorite animal!

Above are just pictures that I think are funny, because I haven`t made any recent pictures lately(sorry)I promise that I will post soon, but for now,

Bye Bye!

Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. LLAMAS all the way! LLAMA DRAMA! LLAMA DRAMA! LOL, and the words are yellow because it was set up that way. Do you want me to make it a different color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Back to december. I found it form blog. I listen to it whenever I'm on the comp! :D

    ReplyDelete