Friday, February 4, 2011


Okay, first, I need to send a message to Faith: YOUR LIFE IS NOT FALLING APART! Everybody, Faith thinks her life is falling apart even though I am helping her. Does anybody have words of advice?Please post your comment below.


Anyway, we know a few little devious girls that not only stole our lunch, but our pride. The little black-haired one hates llamas, and the brunette hates EVERYTHING!!!!(What kind of monster hates llamas?)Llamas are cute, and cuddly, and have long necks!They are irresistible! In addition to that, llama has two L`s!


Faith and I are in fifth grade, and I need help from everyone to tell me what I should do. There is this program called OMEGA, and I was told that it was easier than the classes I wanted to do. But, there is this mean old lady teacher that looks like a racoon that teaches OMEGA and if I do OMEGA, then Faith and I will be study buddies.


Please comment on what I should do.


I have a new picture!Hope you love it!


And remember,


LLAMA RAMA!!!


PEACE AND LOVE FROM,


Alyssa


1 comment:

  1. Nice describing words! "The little black-haired one hates llamas, and the brunette hates EVERYTHING!!!!(What kind of monster hates llamas?)" LOL!

    ReplyDelete